Wednesday, November 28, 2007

While I wait on Pullbox Online...


Having mentioned Eyemelt several times last week, I thought I also take some time this week to review IDW's Online initiative: www.PullboxOnline.com...

So, last night I purchased 5 comics from the Pullbox website. The steps were simple enough:

1) Enter in your email address
2) Pick a password to use when visiting the site
3) Select your comics
4) Enter in your credit card info and hit Submit...

Well, I got a confirmation screen saying I'd be e-mailed a link to download the comics (which is similar to how Eyemelt does it.)



However, that was last night, and now, 8 hours later, I still haven't gotten that e-mail.

Hm, but they were kind enough to charge my Visa card already. :P



When I tried to login to the Pullbox site to check the status of my order, I found my username/email wasn't recognized by the system. :P

Not Cool.

I'll keep you posted on this while I get the situation sorted out.

2 comments:

Phil Looney said...

That sucks!

How much does an issue run for them BTW?

Jim Shelley said...

They charge .99 an issue which is a good deal I think, but I'd be more impressed if the system actually worked. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails