Monday, February 18, 2008

Free Comics Monday: Fantastic Comics

First, before we get to todays free comics, I want to say THANK YOU! to everyone who called, emailed or posted a comment in response to my post about my sister Carter. It's hard for me to explain how much that meant to me, but just know I really appreciated it. (Some of you really surprised me with your knowledge of my phone number and your disregard for long distance charges! :D )

About today's Free Comic - Last week, Erik Larsen's awesome Next Issue Project made its grand appearance, and I like many other people, really enjoyed it! What I'd like to do today is present two actual issues of the Golden Age Fantastic Comics for you to check out. Both issues have StarDust the Super Wizard stories in them, which pretty much makes them Super Awesome by default! :D

[ Fantastic Comics 12 ]



[ Fantastic Comics 16 ]



As always, I hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

Sphinx Magoo said...

I just found Erik Larsen's Fantastic Comics at my LCS (finally!), and I was quite delighted! My favorite was the Samson story; it reminded me of the Hanna-Barbera cartoons of the 1960s, but was made nicer by Larsen channeling a heavy dose of Walt Simonson.

The teaser artwork for Speed Comics has left me wanting more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails