Thursday, July 15, 2010

Great Zeus Have Mercy!

So posting this week has been sort of a wash, as I got back online Tuesday only to have another Summer storm take out my wifi router. So for those of you keeping score, electrical surges this week took out my:

Cable Modem
Cell Phone Micro Tower
Wifi Router
Digital Phone Modem

Of those, my out of pocket expense is just for the wifi router, so all in all, it could be worse. To prevent this happening again, I bought a better(?) surge protector. Hopefully that will help things.

Tomorrow, I will have a post by Pierre and we'll get back on track with our regular posting schedule Monday. Today, I've got to answer a kajillion emails and comments here.

Plus all those farmville invites won't delete themselves. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails